It’s been a wild year for me (new job, new yarn truck) and two of my designer friends have been twisting my arm about getting back to running a club. Since I love them so much, and you…. here are the details for the upcoming 716knit yarn club. PLEASE READ ALL DETAILS – this club is collaborative and is different from my past offerings.
- Club will run 3 months (January, February, March) and ship around the 20th of the month
- Each shipment will include: a skein of hand painted yarn, a new and exclusive pattern, and a stitch marker
- The club inspiration is Veronica Roth’s Divergent book series
- This club will include the following bases: 716sock, 716TWIST, 716Boss (Please note: 2 fingering weight projects, and one DK project)
- Patterns will be designed by the wonderful Heather of BunniPhish and Lisa of SparklePunkCreations
- Colorways will be exclusive for this club. I will not be reproducing these colorways EVER -unless you are a club member and request additional skeins for a larger project.
- A dyer’s note will be posted in the thread for each month.
- There will be a limited number of spots offered for this club and will only be shipped within the US.
- If you wish to “gift” this club, please contact me with the recipient’s information – you can do so in the Notes To Seller section or via the “Contact Me” link on the shop page.
- I also ask that you provide me with your Ravelry username in either the “Note to Seller” spot or via e-mail.
- Club purchases are final and NON-TRANSFERABLE. You cannot “sell” your spot – this creates a liability on my end and increases the chances of yarn lost in transit.
- There will be a knit-a-long running concurrently with the club. Check the Ravelry thread for updates and details.
- Club will go on sale December 15th, 2014 @ 7pm EST. They will be available via 716knit and remain on sale until sold out or until December 21st.
COST FOR CLUB
- 1 time payment – US shipping – $115